Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Food and Entertainment at Heaven's Gate

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
We have some great food, drink and entertainment lined up for you at Heaven's Gate this year - better than previous years in fact.

First off, we have a nice big marquee with tables and seating which will double as our food service and dinning area during the day, and our bar during the evenings.

Second, we have a professional catering company coming in to feed and water you all weekend long! We have been promised excellent service and some great grub.

Here's what's lined up, and remember this is quality food from professional caterers...

Snacks Available All Weekend

Mcoys flame grilled steak
Mcoys salt and vinegar
Walkers cheese and onion
Twix
Mars Bars
Kit Kat
Flapjacks
Blueberry muffins
Fresh cookies

All just 50p each.

Breakfast from 7am on Saturday and Sunday

- BBQ Sausages and Bacon or Veggie Option in floured baps with ketchup and brown sauce. £2.00
- Selection of croissants, pain au chocolate/raisin. £1.50 per pastry
- Tea and coffee - 50p

Lunchtimes on Saturday and Sunday

- BBQ quarter pounders with relishes £ 2.50
- Meat pies £ 2.00
- Chicken pies £2.00
- Selection of baguettes £ 2.50 each

Saturday Evening Hog Roast and BBQ from 6pm

- 2 X Hog Roasts served with floured Baps, crackling, potato salad, coleslaw, apple sauce, red currant jelly.
- Selection of BBQ options.

Bar Opening Times

- Friday Evening - On Demand
- Saturday Evening - 6pm to 11pm
- Sunday - 12 noon to 6pm

The bar will be serving soft drinks, draught lager, draught cider, bottle drinks, wines, spirits, and more.

Saturday Evening Entertainment

In addition to the Hog Roast, BBQ and Bar being open for your pleasure on Saturday evening, we will also be having be holding the Charity Auction/Challenges and playing out some background music to chill out to or get down to.

We have a couple of other little surprises lined up that I want to keep under my hat for the moment.

So, its going to be a great little set-up, loosing nothing from the usual Heaven's Gate experience and, indeed, everything will be a lot closer together and more laid back so we can all have some serious fun.

I'll keep the announcements coming as I confirm details.

If you are not booked in yet, why the hell not? Don't miss out guys - this is always one of the best weekend's of the year alongside some really competitive paintball.