Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For Sale UK: Bag, hoppers, headbands, lots of things!

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Paid just now, i have red radar chrono too so Mr Murder if i can set up your tipx for you i will, which skirmish do you play at?

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
My secret identity

Dratz my secret identity foiled, ;) will now have to retire to my batcave and sulk over some whiny bint. And i would have got away with it if it want for those meddling kids!

No worries don't need it quick.
Ha ha!

Would you take £90 for the loader and bottle
£100 is about right plus P&P which would be about £7 extra. If you want the bottle cover as well will do the lot for £110 posted.

MrMurder

Banned
Mar 19, 2012
Paid just now, i have red radar chrono too so Mr Murder if i can set up your tipx for you i will, which skirmish do you play at?
Will do. Sorry Mr Murder, he beat you to it.
Dam for some reason i recieved no replys on this thread dam you interwebs:mad: .
As for skirmish mate im in ipswich.
The reason i couldnt get my TIPX chrono was apparently that there was not enough barrel to get a reading from (well what i was told and hey im new so i wouldnt knowo_O )

If anyone else has a Chrono for sale please get in touch i keep missing them for various silly reasons that and full head masks for our zombie game type :)

LemonExplainer

Aug 10, 2012
London
I can do £95 for bottle and loader. No messing got the money ready to go. Let me know?

sorry edit: If your happy and you get back I will pay before I hit the sack tonight

Last edited: