Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fox Tv

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
do you have no clue Mak....honestly....

ahem....

"On the morning or Thursday 29th of January you will hold your head up high and proclaim "I play Paintball" and the world will listen because Wednesday the 28th is.... Judgement day. Your time has come. NPPL Super 7's on Fox Sport Net 01.28.04 @ 3.30. Now, spread the word and tell as many people as you can."

you.....obviously.....were not told.....lol

so yeah, how was the show...nebody seen it cos i know us brits cant:rolleyes:

peace:cool:

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
I've seen it !!

We have a copy of the first show at Planet in Manchester. If you want to see it pop in and ask us to put it on the video..

It was very good, proffesional, action packed, exciting...

Best "Tourney" stuff i've seen on TV so far.

Well Done WDP !

LEDZ

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
It blows most paintball DVDs clear out the water!
Very professionaly done, and action packed all the way.

Didnt really cater for the non paintball playa which is perhaps its only downside...... if your a non paintball playa that is!

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
Awesome if your a p8ntballer and have a general grasp of the game rules (that counts some of us out then!) :p

Would leave your average Joe a little confused although they might be happy to sit back and go with the action, of which there is plenty, even if they didnt fully understand the rules.

Gets my vote.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Was a great video, WDP and Chuck have done a great job in exporting the sport to the masses, was good to watch, and includes footage from the Huntingdon Beach event last year. Some great footage:)