Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS UK: GoPro HD Hero + extras

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Selling my GoPro HD Hero. Originally purchased the 'helmet hero' (fnarr) pack and since then have also added a Grab-bag of mounts, the Anti-Fog inserts and the Ride Hero kit. £150 posted, payment as owed or add 4% (£6) to cover Paypal fees.

Full list of what it comes with:

- GoPro HD Hero
- Battery
- Waterproof (to 60m) case with waterproof back door
- Skeleton back door (non-waterproof)
- Elasticated Head mount
- Strap mount for vented helmets
- 3 x Adhesive flat helmet mounts
- Angled helmet front mount
- 2 x 3-way pivot arms
- Handlebar / seatpost bike mount (also perfect for barrel mounting)
- 2 x quick release buckles
- 2 x anti-vibration quick release plugs
- Pack of anti-fog inserts
- Composite cable
- Component cable
- USB cable (not pictured)

It shoots Full HD 1080p at 25/30fps, 960p at 25/30fps or 720p at 25/30fps or 50/60fps. It takes standard SD/SDHC cards - no cards supplied with the camera.

The camera has one tiny mark on the lens (shown in the close up directly above the 'H' - anything else shown on the lens is a reflection) which has been there from new, however it doesn't effect the image quality at all and doesn't show up on videos, as you'll be able to see in the examples below. It's otherwise mint condition.

Examples of video I've shot with this camera:

Skiing:
Karting:
Paintball:

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Hi mate, thanks for the interest - unlikely to part it out, if it doesn't sell in one lot I'll just hang onto it, but I'll bear you in mind. :)

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Hey mate,

Interested in the lot, have any of the mounts / clips... basically anything plastic got fatigue signs showing.

On my other one the case clips broke in two as did the barrel mount.... I do dive like a dying elephant that most likely did not help the situation.....

Let me know mate :)

Regards

Ed

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Heh, I like the dying elephant mental image. :)

No, there's no sign of wear or fatigue on any of the accessories or the case. The barrel mount is virtually new, managed to lose the first one I had when skiing and this one has only seen a couple of hours use at TCUK. I'm not the diving type and a bit anal about looking after expensive shinys, so be assured it's all in tiptop shape.