The Home Of European Paintball

Full Auto

paintballer ron

dude, sup
Oct 20, 2002
Central Louisiana, USA
Visit site
i love america

Man I am glad that I live in America! Yall can't even have firearms! I couldn't imagine not being able to have a rifle to deer hunt with.
As for the under 14 thing, that's not how it goes over here. You sign a waver (and you legal guardian) and you can play. I love America!

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by crom-dubh
The grey area when it comes to turbo fire is that The wording of the law is" two or more projectiles" is illegal. Since turbo fire allows you to shoot 1.8 balls a trigger pull it could be argued that you are not breaking the law. It would be left up to the courts to decide if it was legal or not. BUT any situation where a paintball marker is subject to a court case Would be Very damaging to the sport.

Just a small note

It is in fact illegal for anyone under the age of 14 to play paintball.
Im pretty sure turbo is 1.5 balls per pull, so 2 pulls = 3shots.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
i love america

Originally posted by paintballer ron
Man I am glad that I live in America! Yall can't even have firearms! I couldn't imagine not being able to have a rifle to deer hunt with.
As for the under 14 thing, that's not how it goes over here. You sign a waver (and you legal guardian) and you can play. I love America!

Look mate, I want to eat deer-I go to Sainsbury's.

Paintball shouldn't have to be linked to firearms and all the crap that comes with it.
Wooopy do, we can have guns, marvellous -- being able to hunt deer makes up for all of those kids shooting themselves... isn't the season for that now-- the accidental shooting whilst searching for Christmas presents and finding dad's gun in the wardrobe? (closet).
Think I'll stick with England mate-- easier to laugh at our police too. "stop, or I'll shout stop again"..... he he