Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FULL KIT SETUP - DM8, ROTOR AND GA 68CI + VIRTUE BOARD

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Unfortantely my mate has decided to throw in the towel and sell his gear, his name is in the pictures. He doesn't use the forums so I'm all selling this gear on his behalf. All prices are inc postage and you pay any paypal fee's.

Prices are negotiable and deals can be agreed on when buying multiple items. However...
NO TRADES WHATSOEVER

£350 FOR EVERYTHING IN THE THREAD

Red/black DM8 with Dye gun bag - £220
2014-03-15 12.49.28.jpg
This is probably one of the smoothest guns i've ever shot, despite being 5 years old, it still easily competes with the likes of Luxes and Clone GT's and would make a brilliant first gun for some one or as a backup marker, I'd be buying this if I had the money! The gun is in good condition, but as it's an older gun it is going to have the odd mark here and there and wear on the barrel tip. This will include an earlier gen dye bag which will contain various lubes and an oring kit in it. THIS WILL NOT BE SPLIT FROM THE MARKER, PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Grey Dye Rotor Gen 3 with Dye speed feed - £90
2014-03-15 12.51.10.jpg Photo 15-03-2014 13 03 39.jpg
Standard bulletproof rotor really. Turn it on, and it works perfectly. It's in good condition but it has had roughly 3 seasons use so do expect to see signs of wear.

GA 68ci bottle with a myth reg (it's the one you can adjust the position on) - £110
Very very good condition, hardly a mark on it. It's was hardly used before he stoped played so has been used a handful of times and has always been used with a bottle cover. It can come free with a proto bottle cover if wanted. It was born in 2012 so it still has 3 years life.
2014-03-15 12.50.46.jpg

Virtue Dye Ultralight board - £20
Adjustable LED virture board. Altough the sticker says dm6/7, it will fit in any dye gun with the old ultralight frame (dm6-10, pm8) This has hardly been used, Gus couldn't be bothered with fiddling about with settings so always used the stock board.
2014-03-15 13.15.28.jpg

Last edited: