Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fully automatics

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
yes it is legal, but it is up to the field owner to decide if he wants t to be allowed. you can get electric grips for spyders ECT.. but i would buy a elctro that comes lik that cuz putting grips on is a pain in the toe. i would buy a angel or an EMAG.

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
i go to visit my dad in Millwaukee Wisconsin (USA) two times a year and i go paintballing regularly with my brothers. When i had my flash lcd they let me use it. ;)

The retail on one of these is like $199 in the US but i don't know what its like in this country.

It doesn't have as high a fire rate (13 bps) as angels or e-mag but don't cost as much either. :rolleyes:

enid_puceflange

Homo - Indomitus
i gotta agree with reaver here, i got an angel lcd and can never get more than 13 bps out of it, thats with no paint in it and the gun pointing all directions with the ferocity of fanning the trigga!
was in vegas a few weeks back and went to I&I sports to enquire about a jumper? to make a mate of mines E-mag go full auto (just for giggles) and the lads had no idea, but were real helpful trying to find out for me. looks like full auto is becoming a rarity?
:(