Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Funny/Stupid things customers have done or said...

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Can anyone add to the list? iv got a few, but im sure there's some better ones out there...

said; 'Marshall, does the paint wash off?' - i know it seems innocent,, but take a second to think about it... do peaople acctually think that the hundreds of people accross the nation use disposable playing gear? and do sites throw they're coveralls away at the end of each weekend?? Of course the bl**dy paint washes off!!!!

done; its sad to mention this, but a few months back, a mate of mine from the army came down to play, and i happened to be marshalling his game, a few mins after the break off, i hear 'Marshall!' so with the speed of a gezzell i race across the field 'whats the problem,' i asked him, 'my gun doesnt work' i thought he was taking the pi55, he'd been in the army for about 5 years, 'erm, yeah mate', i said, 'you havn't taken your safety catch off...' Well, im glad he isnt in the infantry...

Post em up if you've got any good ones...:eek:

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
TheGurkha said:
Can anyone add to the list? iv got a few, but im sure there's some better ones out there...

said; 'Marshall, does the paint wash off?' - i know it seems innocent,, but take a second to think about it... do peaople acctually think that the hundreds of people accross the nation use disposable playing gear? and do sites throw they're coveralls away at the end of each weekend?? Of course the bl**dy paint washes off!!!!

done; its sad to mention this, but a few months back, a mate of mine from the army came down to play, and i happened to be marshalling his game, a few mins after the break off, i hear 'Marshall!' so with the speed of a gezzell i race across the field 'whats the problem,' i asked him, 'my gun doesnt work' i thought he was taking the pi55, he'd been in the army for about 5 years, 'erm, yeah mate', i said, 'you havn't taken your safety catch off...' Well, im glad he isnt in the infantry...

Post em up if you've got any good ones...:eek:
Well ive used paint in the past which has staind quite bad, always nice to check. :)

cov boy

Mar 8, 2006
coventry
Visit site
Have you ever had someone turn round and say "I'm not playing anymore cus it hurt's?"

I coped one in the nuts that made not want to carry on before. but i did.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
cov boy said:
Have you ever had someone turn round and say "I'm not playing anymore cus it hurt's?"

I coped one in the nuts that made not want to carry on before. but i did.
Yeah I remember the first time I ever played I took a group of 5 girls (mistake :D!?) up to my local site which is Warped Sports Cosford, for my 14th bday, bearing in mind we'd payed for them to play- the 2nd game, one of them got hit on the hand & horror of horrors it bled a little, she cried and refused to play any more :confused: :D

none of them ever played again but here I am 4yrs later :D, due to a number of people :)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
i dont ever recall a girl not genuinly wanting to play, some take a bit of encouragement and maybe miss the first game then join in... iv seen a few lads say 'nah, man, this is sh*t' and not play(but only after they've been shot...)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
We had a hot blonde playing the other weekend who was running around like the "terminator on crack" !
Which was real fun watching her whoop all the boys that came with her..........or maybe it was just PMT?:eek: :D

The best one recently that we had was the youngster that claimed his hopper lid kept coming undone and that he kept loosing all his ammo, therefore we should give him some more free? After not having any sucess or sympathy with me, he moved on to each of the other mashalls in turn, trying to blag free paint each time.............nice try sonny :p

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
Punta day @ Unreal Paintball

We had a 14 year old lad in on Sunday, who was brickin' it all day.
What was a real pissa, was, that the 1st gam he complained that his gun wasn't firing....I checked his 98 custom, and found that he had not put any PAINT in the bloody hopper !!!!
He could run like Linford Christie, by the end of the day....:D
Somehow, I don't think he'll be returning to do more paintballin' soon ! :rolleyes:

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
diablo66 said:
We had a hot blonde playing the other weekend
Was that at our site??
If it was i must have missed her :(

diablo66 said:
The best one recently that we had was the youngster that claimed his hopper lid kept coming undone and that he kept loosing all his ammo, therefore we should give him some more free? After not having any sucess or sympathy with me, he moved on to each of the other mashalls in turn, trying to blag free paint each time.............nice try sonny :p
I think i know the one u mean hahaha what a t*t, he was moaning all day, horrible little scroat :p