internal pic
http://www.propaintball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/propb_marq_victory.jpg

nice full pic's
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o122/socko12788/hbpt2011.jpg
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp289/DCGTIVR6/allblack.jpg

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
looks pretty kwl, never seen the man himself before!

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i dont like it i have the marq befor that the edge and it looks so much better i dont like the cut outs on the back so u can see the bolt alos dont like the shorty reg but do like the bolt and how it comes out copying of the luxe there tho also like there is no macro as it does get in the way they should have left it how it was but put the no maro and quick bolt and i would of bort 1 but am not cos i think they have spoilt it

sorry for the rant but was looking forward to this new marq and am a little dissapointed

G

Gassy

i dont like it i have the marq befor that the edge and it looks so much better i dont like the cut outs on the back so u can see the bolt alos dont like the shorty reg but do like the bolt and how it comes out copying of the luxe there tho also like there is no macro as it does get in the way they should have left it how it was but put the no maro and quick bolt and i would of bort 1 but am not cos i think they have spoilt it

sorry for the rant but was looking forward to this new marq and am a little dissapointed

and Breathe :eek:

then put some new batteries in your keyboard(if wireless)

then download a spell checker

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
sorry for spelling i wanted something that looked better than my edge i think it would look better with a longer reg and no windows and i know what you are going to say its all about weight but i want somthing that looks good as well it just looks like they have chopped the top of the reg off but i will see what the timmy looks like if i dont like that i will just stick with my edge dont get me wrong i love bob long markers but this is just my opinion i will shoot it and fall in love with it

ps spelling should be fine in that bit of text

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
sorry for spelling i wanted something that looked better than my edge i think it would look better with a longer reg and no windows and i know what you are going to say its all about weight but i want somthing that looks good as well it just looks like they have chopped the top of the reg off but i will see what the timmy looks like if i dont like that i will just stick with my edge dont get me wrong i love bob long markers but this is just my opinion i will shoot it and fall in love with it

ps spelling should be fine in that bit of text
So you want it to look like your edge, just with different milling? Pretty sure that's been done, a few times.