Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 2/2.1 or Ego 10/11

Fearfas

Sep 26, 2009
Hi Guys

I have been playing for about 10 years now, started with autococker and followed with DYE markers DM7/8/9/10/NT. To be honest im tired of wasting my time doing maintenance and being let down in critical moments, thats why im moving to PE.

Just sold my NT and DM8 and am now looking for a nice GEO or EGO. I know choosing a gun is a personal matter, and that both are quite similar, but witch one requires less maintenance and keeps on shooting no matters what..

Thanks.

Ravin_sk

Jan 20, 2009
Dublin
Both Ego's and Geo's have they're pros and cons.

Ego-Pros
1. Air efficient
2. Easy Maintenance

Ego-Cons
1. Loud
2. Little rougher shot than the geo

Geo-Pros
1. Smooth shot
2. Quieter
3. More consistent (accurate)

Geo-Cons (Not very many cons to the Geo)
1. Less efficient
2. Harder to maintain (not by much)

To summarise I suppose if you want a marker that will always work straight of your bag, you want an Ego. If you want a bit more performance but a little less reliability.

Last edited:

Fearfas

Sep 26, 2009
Thanks guys for the answers. I have to say that i have used both of them several times but have never owned one. Its quite different to borrow than to own.
My Budget for a GEO2.1 is around 350GBP.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Thanks guys for the answers. I have to say that i have used both of them several times but have never owned one. Its quite different to borrow than to own.
My Budget for a GEO2.1 is around 350GBP.
you will probably find it hard to get a geo 2.1 at that price, as when they come onto the market at £400+ they sell very quickly as few people wanna sell them :)
good luck though :)