Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo double feeding & breaking paint

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
at call to duty 2 the other day i found that my geo+ was breaking paint VERY easily when it was a little bit cold but worse it was double feeding, so i decided to change the detents but still nothing. i had to turn eyes off as the paint was clear cos the eyes couldnt see it, i think it was because i upped to red laser eyes and just shines straight through :/
when i get some air soon im gunna test it again on non-clear paint with eyes on :)

any suggestons to stop breaking as much and double feeeding please post up :)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Breaking in the breech or breaking in the barrel? What hopper are you using?

Punter337

Domination
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk
Check the tension of your loader.... if the tension is too high and it is feeding too quick it could be smashing the next ball in the stack! what bolt has it got? as the cure 2 & 3 (3+) i believe have a new "edge/lip" if you like that prevents the 2nd ball in the stack from being smashed! :)

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
at call to duty 2 the other day i found that my geo+ was breaking paint VERY easily when it was a little bit cold but worse it was double feeding, so i decided to change the detents but still nothing. i had to turn eyes off as the paint was clear cos the eyes couldnt see it, i think it was because i upped to red laser eyes and just shines straight through :/
when i get some air soon im gunna test it again on non-clear paint with eyes on :)

any suggestons to stop breaking as much and double feeeding please post up :)
Turning your eyes off is NEVER going to be a good solution; especially when the adrenaline gets flowing and you try and shoot fast.....

When you say that the paint was "clear" what exactly do you mean?

Also, were you using and Eclipse BBSS (standard or Lazer) or were you using aftermarket parts?

Nicky T

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Turning your eyes off is NEVER going to be a good solution; especially when the adrenaline gets flowing and you try and shoot fast.....

When you say that the paint was "clear" what exactly do you mean?

Also, were you using and Eclipse BBSS (standard or Lazer) or were you using aftermarket parts?

Nicky T
tbf i had no other option than to turn them off :/

the paint was see throough

my BBSS is the eclipse upgraded lazer eyes(red)
also even when firing very slowly down the chrono, it would sometimes not shoot atall then like 8 comes out at once :(

the next time i go to a field with norm paintball i see if its ok before call to duty it shot brittleish paint fine with eyes on :/

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Breaking in the breech or breaking in the barrel? What hopper are you using?
i dont really know as they sometimeswould fire the spit out more than one at a VERY low FPS :/ some would just spray out paint. and for the loader a pinokio

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Check the tension of your loader.... if the tension is too high and it is feeding too quick it could be smashing the next ball in the stack! what bolt has it got? as the cure 2 & 3 (3+) i believe have a new "edge/lip" if you like that prevents the 2nd ball in the stack from being smashed! :)
when the paint was REALLY brittle i think it was a bit the loaders fault as i had to leep cleaningit out from broken paint but the problem still happoened when i switched to a rotor