Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo double feeding & breaking paint

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
it was damn freezing!! first thing sunday morning the paint was breaking from below knee height. very very brittle. coupled with the fact that most markers needed the eyes off as the paint was clear shell clear fill it was a recipe for disaster on faster rates of fire. bearing in mind though it wasn't the kind of game that needed superfast firing (though i saw a few markers easily ramping on 20bps......) it wasn't as bad as i'd feared.

the clone handled well, though i broke a few in the breach.

as punter was suggesting lowering the tension in the rotor did the trick for me.

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
i saw the pinokio breaking paint up in side, so i switched to a rotor it helped a bit but on the Friday it was fine, the weather was lovely you could drop paint from head height and wouldn't break it wasn't brittle at all :) and no i haven't tried 'normal' coloured paint yet since then.
if anyone knows how to lower tension in the nokio please give me a heads up :) cos when a ball passes the bend sensor the nokio's rotor inside spins are fair bit pushing alot of paint into the feedeck :/ so its ok when firing fast non-brittle paint

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
8 come out at once reeks of LOADER issues to me!

Obviously the translucency of the paint didn't help either.
the marker wont fir you can hear the gun firing insanely quiet then the amount of times it doesnt fir will fire that number out :/ obvious because theyre all jammed up :(

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
problem averted - was nothing to do with the gun, was all paints problem as it was uber duber mega brittle it broke if you drop it about an inch off the floor, and the eyes didnt pick it up the balls as they were clear - i shot the same paint through at ego11 and didnt go well through that either - shot the geo on coloured non-brittke paint and works perfectly fine