Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo G-R2 prop

wolfie

hi,

could you tell me what oring sizes should be used on the updated G-R2 prop, got an air leak down the barrel but cant seam to stop it, i've changed all the orings as the manual shows but after a little home work i've found i have the updated prop and understand that the oring sizes have changed?

many thanks
wolfie

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Hi,

The o-ring sizes didn't change on the G-R2 Prop Shaft. If you have an unstoppable barrel leak, check that you have used 14x2 o-rings on the middle of the prop shaft and the back of the bolt. Use black o-rings as opposed to purple!

Nicky T

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfie

hi nicky

hmmmm not seen any purple one lol, yep used 14x2 in the middle and 010 at the front, but after watching a plant info film it said that the front one changed size? ive been over the whole marker and changed every oring so far and still cant get rid of the leak, even down the the spool pack and pilot assmebly orings

thanks wolfie

wolfie

ok so i fitted a prop from another geo its the G-R2 prop and aired it up and no leak so fired of about 20 trigger pulls then got a small farting sound(like a seal blowing) and air leak is back, been over the prop orings and replaced them and still got leak, HHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP please :) cos if nothing else its doing my head in lol