Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo2 or a dm12??

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Difficult to define better. Better at what? Had both. Both were reliable. Both worked well. Both felt comfortable in my hands but that a personal preference not a definition of a better marker. Used both in tournaments and would happy switch between the two. If important to you (preference) the DM is a lite quieter and maybe a fraction smoother and the geo is quicker to service. Neither is difficult to service at the end of a days play. My honest opinion is try before you by as its more likely to come down to which one feels the most comfortable to you as you genuinely can't go wrong with either.

Reactions: jfp

Alex bennett

Nov 19, 2012
Cool man.. I am going to try both as im getting them from a team mate...
So i guess its just down to which one i prefer to use:)

Reactions: Gaz #68

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
To echo what Gaz said,
I have also owned both, I found the GEO 2 easier to work with than the DM12 with regard to settings specifically the trigger.

There is less "options" on the DM12 if you are the kind of person that likes to fiddle & tweak your setup

Mainly comes down to personal choice, I found the DM12 less comfortable in my hands but that is totally a personal choice, I prefer a smooth anodised finish to a grippy rubber one

That said I sold them both & now shoot an Empire Axe not for sponsorship reasons, because I can have 2 for the price if one :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty

Fearfas

Sep 26, 2009
Been using Dye for many years (DM7/8/9/10/NT), but recently moved to PE cause i´m tired of air leaks on the DMs/NTs . But as said before its matter of personal opinion, both are great guns..

pbds

Feb 21, 2009
I think with geo you can not miss. Or better EGO.

ECLIPSE all the time. ;)