Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Germany welcomes paintballers, maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
On the way from the site to the centre parks complex it was disheartening to see as we went thru a lovely picturesque village some idiot had shot up the road signs and some walls.
In another far serious incident at the complex we was staying at I have been told from a good source that two ducks had been shot dead in the pond by paintballs,
There is no evidence that I know of that points to anyone but we will all take the blame for it.
Paintball is teetering on the legality tightrope in Germany and every year some politician or other try's to get it banned and sadly we have just give him a load of ammunition to use to meet his desires.
But worse is to come, a freaking drive by shooting on a new BMW car, and that was reported to the police and they have been told it was a vehicle with a BRITISH registration that did it, they have been told who the suspects are and are investigating.
I tell you one thing (because I know who the suspects are) if it is proved they will be banned from paintball for life, stupid ****s:mad:

Russ

Paintball_Mad

Element
Apr 29, 2007
Dorset
On the way from the site to the centre parks complex it was disheartening to see as we went thru a lovely picturesque village some idiot had shot up the road signs and some walls.
In another far serious incident at the complex we was staying at I have been told from a good source that two ducks had been shot dead in the pond by paintballs,
There is no evidence that I know of that points to anyone but we will all take the blame for it.
Paintball is teetering on the legality tightrope in Germany and every year some politician or other try's to get it banned and sadly we have just give him a load of ammunition to use to meet his desires.
But worse is to come, a freaking drive by shooting on a new BMW car, and that was reported to the police and they have been told it was a vehicle with a BRITISH registration that did it, they have been told who the suspects are and are investigating.
I tell you one thing (because I know who the suspects are) if it is proved they will be banned from paintball for life, stupid ****s:mad:

Russ
totally agree that is stupid and do ban them if it was them :mad: :mad: :mad: thats just pointless

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
he cant name and shame anyone until the investigation is over as he cannot prove it was them, and if it turned out not to be them it would be unfair to ruin their reputation. i hope whoever did this get what they deserve :mad:

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
****s . why do some stupid thing that will give are sport such a bad name in a country that already is not to happy about us playing there :mad:

HPUKer

Entity / Shootrtv
Jan 25, 2005
www.shootr.tv
www.andyb.tv
EDIT: In retrospect, will not judge until party is proved guilt or innocent, and more facts are known.

I wouldnt expect that many people would have driven in a car to Germany from GB, its a lot easier to get a flight...

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
The consequences of these idiot's actions could be dire. They don't deserve to be in paintball

ThreeD

Ramstein Instinct
Sep 29, 2003
Frankfurt/Germany
www.pbhub.de
this was really one of the best locations the millennium ever had. but stupidity made the worst out of it. shooting houses (or throwing tournament paint), shooting ducks, burning things, destroying center parc houses. unbelievable.

we want paintball to be accepted as a sport? then behave like sportsmen, and not like wannabe rockstars.

the millennium and maxs put so much effort into this event, but for my mind it will never take place at nurburg ring again.

Status
Not open for further replies.