Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

get my ego7 for £15 (UK)

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
I dont see the problem. I trust dusty, and £15 for an ego sounds like a fair deal to me. If I dont win... well its as bad as me being in a lottery sindicate and my manager forgetting to buy the ticket when we got 5 numbers....
Gambling commision? take a running jump, its just the same as going down to some fair and paying £1 for a ticket in a raffle to win some marmalade ;) You dont start telling them its illegal now do you?

I'll get the money across to you in a moment.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Like I say chaps, i know what this chap does for a living, and while it isn't anything involving state secrets it is certainly a position of trust. and no he ain't a copper either.

I have dealt with him on a couple of occasions and found him to be reliable and mannerly at all times.

Wells Jnr

Northern Xposure
Jul 16, 2007
Denny, Stirlingshire
www.myspace.com
I have no worries at all dealing with rider, ive bought something off him in the past, all be it something small but the principle is there, good communications, goods as described etc. so all in all a perfect transaction.

And to top it all off, he's a fellow Scot... what more could you ask for!!

The way I see it is if you want in, buy a ticket. If you think it is a risk, load of junk etc, then don't. Don't think it gets much more simple than that.

Jnr

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
compiling a list including usernames rather than just email addresses to speed up replies and such...

can the person from who has the email beginning with "theITde....." please PM me there username (and actual name and town for confirmation...)