The Home Of European Paintball

Getting your name on your playing top

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Right I want mine on my top...
Someone has said in a different thread about getting a t-shirt printing shop to do it, but could I do it myself with one of those Iron-on printer sets that you can buy? where you print the image off your PC & then DIY.

anyone know if thos would work? and how it would cope with the washing machine?

I also know that places like smartparts do custom jobs but i think its only with new tops.

FUBAR

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
As far as i know the PC iron on transfers only work on cotton t- shirts, not the man made stuff playing tops are made from...also u need a very hot iron so it might melt your top..might be worth looking into before u try it!! could be expensive mistake!! ( i did try it once...but luckily not on a playing top!!):(

Rich H

Aug 29, 2002
Cambridge
Originally posted by QuackingPlums
I think I was reading on the Apoc boards that it costs about £1 per letter... now I wish I hadn't picked such a long name... :rolleyes:
yep u did, trophy shop near me does it for £1 a letter, might be worth checking with any near you

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
tops printed

We get our tops done at our local print shop who are more than happy to do old or new tops,av price is roughly about£5,the quality is great,very wash resistant and will try to do even the wackiest designs,they also do matching t-shirts,umbrellas,fleeces and the more u buy the cheaper it gets.....brian.....red heat bunker monkey.......:D......p.s pc stuff is ****e...dont go there,if the shop cant do it neither will you..

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
A shop in my area does it for 50p a letter and they are very good -no problems with the washing machine.

Talk to your local shops and try to get all of your team's tops printed at the same time. They should be able to do you a deal to save you some money.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Ahhh, noe revvos aint the man with as much know how as me ;)

What you want is a process called cold cut lettering.
A Very good place in cambridge does it, costs about £8 but you can have as many letters, any font and just about any colour.

If you want more details mail me and ill fish out their number for ya

famine@ntlworld.com

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
Originally posted by DOA Robbo
We got all the printing on our tops done at a local shop looks Ace

I'll bring a top along on sunday at leg 4 and u can have a look price is dependant on what u want but it looks cool!

Come and speak to me bout it on sunday

FUBAR lives in milton keynes??

this aint the same fubar in devon robbo:):).