The Home Of European Paintball

Girls or Paintball?~?

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Do both..

Its not like you play pball every night and every weekend.
In every relationship their is times you spend together, and times you do your own stuff.
Just work out the balance that'll keep you happy playin ball and happy in a relationship.

James.

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Dear Deidre?

Paintball agony aunts (or uncles!). What ever next? Horoscopes for 'ballers?

Aries

With Neptune rising and the moon in the second quadrant, don't play at the next tourney as you will be spanked off the field repeatedly. Someone in yellow will do you wrong.

Just call me Mystic Mag...:D

On the advise side, go with Equus.

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Virgo,

Mars is waning in your 5th quarter bringing Neptune into your living room.
Beware of trucks going to Kent and small girls with machetes. Pain may also come from behind a stand-up.
In your love life their may be turmoil as your partner discovers your love for goats.
Your lucky number isn't 17.

Gemini,

The rapid decent of Uranus leads to embarrassment on public transport while Mercury's rising leads to an official police caution.
Avoid travelling this month as people may laugh at your dress sense.
Your love life will remain on hold after an experiment with liquid CO2 has the wrong effect.
Your lucky number is 17,328 to the power of Tuesday

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Rancid,

What kind of threads? The "please help me with my life I cant find my common sense today" threads or just the way they tend to spiral off into wierdness?

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Awww c'mon. "Should I play paintball or hang out with my girlfriend." Jeez. What next? 'Does my shirt need ironing?'

Hey Equus, didn't you call me a tw*t somwhere else on this board? Fair comment like, but be consistent.:eek: