Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gog/SP Billy ball

Would you use this mode on your marker if the board had it

• No way I paid good money for a marker to use it how I like ...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If a site said I had to I wouldn't use the site anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Hey guys due to breaking the led of my sp1 black heart board (dont know how) I've had to get a new board and while
Poking though the new style manual I noticed a new mode that wasn't on my last board and did some digging on the tinternet

It's called billy ball it says in the manual that it is ment for experanced players while playing ether against noobs or while trying to focus on moving and stealth not how many boxes of paint they can shoot in one game

I already play with my sp1/g1 set to 4bps when playing against more noobs then walk ons but this new mode limits you to only 0.5bps thats shooting one ball per every !!! TWO seconds !!!

I can't wait to give it a go maybe Saturday if the weather holds up Not likely I no :-(

Has anyone had chance to use this mode on the field I've had a play while setting my marker back up to my old setting and it looks kinda fun and I can see why it would be good for noob as they can now shoot a hell of a lot faster then my marker can lol

But I can't help but wonder why this mode hasn't been used in markers before(or has it ?)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Its not realy about limiting experienced players against new players.

If you are the only BillyBall player then it will be interesting but not the intention.

The Billy Ball game is to replicate pump like play, or games with no hoppers so you manually load one shot at a time.

Billy Ball mode markers were intended for rental sites as their standard marker. This allows them so set standard modes for normal play, but with the ability to restrict fire for a group that could be intimidated by ROF

http://www.b17queenofthesky.com/paintball/blogs/blog1.php/2009/02/13/billy-ball-do-we-really-need-a-5-bps-fir

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Its not realy about limiting experienced players against new players.

If you are the only BillyBall player then it will be interesting but not the intention.

The Billy Ball game is to replicate pump like play, or games with no hoppers so you manually load one shot at a time.

Billy Ball mode markers were intended for rental sites as their standard marker. This allows them so set standard modes for normal play, but with the ability to restrict fire for a group that could be intimidated by ROF

http://www.b17queenofthesky.com/paintball/blogs/blog1.php/2009/02/13/billy-ball-do-we-really-need-a-5-bps-fir

Wow I like that blog post I feel the same as the person that wrote it

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Do that many sites use electro markers for rental players? Not been to many rental sites, certainly not recently, but have always assumed they mostly used mechs.

I think it's for USA sites more really I only know of one in the uk but they closed now I think they used stock sp1's