Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

goggles for people who wear glasses

boogi11

Sep 26, 2008
Hi all, just wonsering if anybody can reccommend sone goggles/mask for people that wear glasses, , fogging is a real problem and also space around foam so that it clears glasses frame.

any tips or advice

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
most of the jt goggles should be ok, I know several people who wear them with glasses, the jt vortex fan is also an advantage should you go for the proflexs/flex8's

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Hi all, just wonsering if anybody can reccommend sone goggles/mask for people that wear glasses, , fogging is a real problem and also space around foam so that it clears glasses frame.

any tips or advice
Not to put a downer on it but i recommend just getting some single use contacts. I am yet to find a pair of gogs that work for me with glasses, i know they do for others but all fog up my glass lense if not the actual goggle lense.

Tommyb16

May 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
I can wear glasses quite comfortably under my events but I find that sometimes my glasses fog (not my mask) so I find contact lenses work best.

Hope that helps

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
JT all the ways and then just keep some anto-fig spray and a micro-fibre colth with you to stop your glasses from fogging up, no need for a vortex fan then

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
JT's, profilers and events all work well with glasses, also if you have problems with your glasses fogging up either get an anti fog cloth available from most opticians or wipe a very small amount of washing up liquid on the lenses of the glasses and then buff clean.

Hope this helps
Matt

milsimm

Spray and Pray!
Sep 1, 2008
Jt's I would definetly recommend for people with glasses. There is plenty of space and they rarely steam up

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Another thing to consider is lens size. Bigger glasses leave less room inside the goggle frame, and air won't circulate so well leading to fogging. I found my VForce goggles fog less than JT's. I think venting is better and the frame deeper giving better circulation.

UC Smegpot

Rocket fingers
Sep 17, 2008
Doncaster, UK
I can wear glasses quite comfortably under my events but I find that sometimes my glasses fog (not my mask) so I find contact lenses work best.

Hope that helps
when my dad used to play he used the paintball anti fog for his glasses not his lens. Pretty funny as we all usually put it on our Gog's. :p

Regards danny