Going, Going, Gone - SAD But Not Too Bad

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
I would like to say a BIG good bye to the following Ex-SAD player:

Rick, Dan, John & Paul.

I hope you lot enjoy your new teams and have as much fun with them as you did with SAD.:p

I hope to see you very soon on the field. So keep your head down and your ass in, cuz I will have you big time :D (Thinking of You Dan).

See you soon
:rolleyes:

Id like to thank everyone from team SAD, especially Blakey, Phil, Les, everyone really.
I think i speak for Dan Paul and Rick aswell when i say I wouldnt be where I am now if it wasnt for you guys.
I dont even think i'd still be playing paintball now.

Finally to any young players who think they have what it takes the best thing you can do is email Blakey and hook up with the SAD Too boys.
These guys have been in paintball for 10 years, and they will teach you things about respect and attitude that you wont learn from just any team.

PS
Bully
Sad Too are still putting a team in.

Paul Andrew

Jan 29, 2002
Visit site
just seen the thread sorry it took nearly a week to reply but thanks a lot to everyone involved with sad, i had a great time playing for you guys and i dont want you to think i left because i wasnt enjoying it, i was. It just seemed like a good move playing A division paintball every month and can only be good for my game, but once more thanks and if you ever need a marshall for the midlands masters or a spare player when im not playing gimme a bell id be happy to help you guys out.

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
All the best Rick, Paul, Dan and John. Whoever will be filling their spaces will have a hard job to look up to I tell you that, but they'll have the backing of the rest of team SAD!

Goodluck for the future guys, sure I'll see you on the field
;)