Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good HPA/N2 System for a Mag

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
I'd like to upgrade my mag to a high pressure system but there all very expensive. The bottles arnt too expensive but the regs that attach to them are.

I'm under hte impression that mags dont need that reg cos they have one build in - they do i know that. I would like to know whats a good priced mid-ranged high pressure system, and where can i get them? I live in the UK remember.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
air systems

Hi, basically there are two types of system, the fixed output reg and the adjustable. All of the more expensive systems such as the Air and Armageddon have adjustable outputs, this means that you can adjust what pressure flows into the gun.
Fixed output regs are usually much cheaper because they just give a fixed output of around 700-800psi.
Paintball planet do a fixed output reg, including the bottle for around £150 I think, suitable for a mag anyway.
Otherwise, wait until you can afford a top system or look around for second hand stuff.

Hope this helps.:cool:

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
mmm

Its called the Air America Meelee system, the best way to find out is to ring them, but they certainly did stock it - ask them for an alternative.

Gazz

Aug 6, 2001
East Grinstead
Visit site
have u thought about one of theese

I know a guy who has a 4500 max flow from smartparts on his mag and its the sweetest mag ever, they can come in nice shiny colours too.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
air

Yep maxflow systems are good too, as for the meelee planet do not set the output and neither can you, its fixed, cannot be adjusted - the bottle can be filled to 3000psi and the output will always be 800psi, works a bit like a co2 bottle really.
Seriously though, you might want to save up or something and get a top system like a air/arm or maxflow.