Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goods not received from Polly

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
COuld be the problem that postage is slow, im waiting on ike 4things and havnt got them yet.

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
Sorry guys its been impossible to get to the po with work. I will be happy refund anyone who wants me to. Customer satisfaction is my aim, I'm not here to rip anyone off. Alternativly ill will get to the post office as soon as possible. Sorry again guys, unfortunatly most items I have sold since starting work have gone out late but they do always get to their owners.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Fair enough, not a problem fella. Just a bit worried 'cos I couldn't contact you. So long as it gets here by end of next month I'm happy to wait for the jersey.

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
Sorry guys its been impossible to get to the po with work. I will be happy refund anyone who wants me to. Customer satisfaction is my aim, I'm not here to rip anyone off. Alternativly ill will get to the post office as soon as possible. Sorry again guys, unfortunatly most items I have sold since starting work have gone out late but they do always get to their owners.

No worries - good to hear from you.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Any news, has anyone received anything? Have you had a chance to post yet Polly?