Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GRAVEYARD PLEASE

Elliott Davies

Paradox UK
Dec 29, 2013
West Midlands
Selling my entire kit bag as i am now leaving the sport for a while to concentrate on extending the family :)
All items are open to sensible offers. Also open to selling as a bulk but be quick as when an item is sold this option will no longer be available. £410 all in posted. BUYER TO PAY FEES ON ALL ITEMS

First off we have Planet Eclipse ETHA. This has been sprayed by myself. Although there are a few imperfections i think it still looks fantastic in the colour combo. Some wear on the paint around the bolt head through alan key useage and by the bottle reg screw point. Images show this, most of spares kit still available and over half a tub of grease and manual included and an eclipse barrel sock. SOLD

V-Force Grill mask - White with tinted thermal lens - £45 posted

HK Army pod pack harness. Lumbar support, great pod pack, has suited me well during tournaments and the added lumbar support has proven great for me. SOLD

Guerilla 3K air tank, used once. Replica 4.5K bottle. Comes with Blue exalt tank grip. Dated 2014/02 so good for another 4 years. SOLD

JT Evlution electric hopper with blue exalt speed feed. Never had any issues with this hopper, keeps up with the marker at all times and hasnt missed a beat. Does not come with original lid as i broke it when takinmg it off unfortuantley. Will also comes with 2 x rechargeable batteries and battery charger. £38 posted (due to charger and batteries)

NXE playing pants - Large. The mesh has signs of fraying from were the velcro has caught it but in otherwise great condition. Very comfortable and not to heavy weight. - £35 posted ono.

Planet eclipse barrel sock - SOLD

Exalt barrel maid - SOLD

6 x 140 shot pods, 2 blue and 4 smoke - £12 posted

Proto mask strap - £10 posted

V #-FORCE grill clear thermal lens - £15 posted

Last edited:

Elliott Davies

Paradox UK
Dec 29, 2013
West Midlands
Hopper / tank / pod pack can do for £100 posted with 3 pots.
If by brush u mean barrel maid then it is already sold unfortunately.

Cheers

Last edited: