Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greatest Ban Of All Time!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Alrighty kids,

Inspired by Cook$, I'd like to know your opinion on the greatest bans in the history of p8ntballer.com.

So I hereby invite you to reply with your personal top 3. Please also let us know the reason you think the ban was a good one.

After a while I'll sort out the list and start a poll so we can decide The Greatest Ban Of All Time!

This person will then go down in p8ntballer history. But not in a good way I guess.

G

Gassy

Orlando aka Wgp4life for the crap he posted and the 40+ accounts he made to try and get round his ban

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
3- I think it was Mikey, he got banned and somebody piped up that Mikey wouldn't be bothered as he was in Germany, so when he got back he got banned again. Sounds hilarious, I know. But it was at the time.

2- PaintballJett, who was in trouble at the time due to his terrible performance in the Classifieds decides that calling someone who ripped him off in a sale a Jew was the best course of action. Genius.

1- During Mario's first few weeks of being a mod, Mikey get's all uppity and accuses him of abusing his power, so Mario banned him.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I'm going for that kid who was from a company which shall remain 'unnamed'. He used the words 'bring it' when referring to Pete, and put some indecent images of some knotted string, sorry, I mean his biceps, for all to view. I think he was 'let go' from the company with no name.......GoT it?

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
1) wgp4file, for the reasons above, OR kirby; for being a general tw@t in the newbie section.

2) paintballjett, again for reasons above,

3) bon, for opting into a poll to ban himself... well i found it funny

:)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
1 Cook$ he was my first :D

2 Nick Brokbroff ( legend of a ban ) :cool:

3 Mikey in germany ban ;)

4 WGP4LIFE