Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greetings and Felicitations--Have a quick look.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
My friends (and I call you all my friends only to lull you into a false sense of security);)
As you have no doubt noticed there are two Tourney Forums available to you now and in an effort to avoid too much confusion here are a few guidelines for their use.
This Forum, as its name suggests, is the place for threads relating directly to the international pball series. It is also the Forum for serious general tourney discussions with wide applications; subjects like reffing (marshalling), safety issues and the like.
The rule here is strictly paintball-related with an emphasis on thoughtful and impassioned discourse. If there is any question about where to place a thread get it started and don't worry about it.
Try to remain civil. :rolleyes: Threadjacks that stay within the Forum's domain will be tolerated (tho they may be turned into separate threads.)

PS--there are a few dormant threads in the "open" tourney forum that rightly belong here. Should they become active again they will be moved--or you can start them over.

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
major league?

I,m not being funny or anything,but by major league do you mean only usa leagues like the nppl,because over here,i think the tourneys/leagues like the millenium are just as important to uk/euro teams as the us leagues are to them,because these are the leagues we play in and keep an eye on as we are in them,its a bit like supporting man utd,but flicking over to see whos top of the serie a in italy??....i,m prob wrong so correct me if i am as fairly new 2 p8ntballer(which is great!)...brian..:)