The Home Of European Paintball

Grey import mass orders

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Hi guys,

Recently there has been a big increase in people bringing in mass orders of gear as a grey import, then selling it through here as a "I ordered 28 boards for my 5-man team but oh no, now they are all backing out, anyone want a cheap deal?" - that kinda thing.

Well, everyone knows that while you can get the odd cheap deal, it's hurting the UK shops, in turn that hurts the UK scene as one day you'll need someone who'll warranty your gat or sell you a new lens and they wont be there. Not only that, but the UK shops are the ones paying for those pretty little banners at the top of the site.

We have never "allowed" these grey-import traders (see rule 3), but considering how it's been increasing recently we are having a crackdown.

From now on, all mass-order grey import sales will be closed by mods. Traders trying to flout the rules will be warned and if they keep taking the pi$$ - banned. If you know a mate down the local site then that's your business, but on here we can't have these front-room traders hurting the guys that are there for the sport and also paying the big money keeping this site together.

There will be a level of common sense applied for the odd legitimate single item, we are talking traders here, not guys who can't count. We don't want to have to get hard ar$ed about it so please don't try and buck the system and work with us.

99% of people on here are decent types, so hope you all understand the situation and stick to the rules...

TFP

T

TendringLOEB

Okay cheers for the clarification. These new rules makes sense.