Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

grillz and pulses

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
ok,I have spoken to several shops and have agreed a discount with lips on grillz and pulses (sounds like a dodgie veggie dish to me) anyone interested please pm me or just call them and ask for the PGI DISCOUNT when you speak to them.

not sure if this is the correct way of doing things but the mods will put me right if I am wrong.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Posting up some prices would be good, John at Lps is a top bloke and more than willing to do the legwork for us, but give the bloke a day off and let us know what the deal is, that way it will save him answering the same question 35 times:rolleyes:

ed martin

monkey with a gun
Mar 19, 2007
somehwhere near newark
how much for a pait of plain black grills? would you do a trade for a pair of white dye I3 pros and i would put a bit of money forwards to! my I3s are in mint conditon and come with a mirror thermal lense and peak!

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
how much for a pait of plain black grills? would you do a trade for a pair of white dye I3 pros and i would put a bit of money forwards to! my I3s are in mint conditon and come with a mirror thermal lense and peak!
I'll tell him then.... :rolleyes:

Ed this is a group buy thread not a classifieds post, if you want to trade your I3 pros post in the relevant section.