Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Group buy on BOSS bolt for empire Axe

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
Would anyone be interested in a group buy of the empire axe boss bolt and spring kit. I only ask as they $35 dollers each but postage is $29. I have added a few to the checkout and it will not go past $45 dollers postage. I still think this is excessive, but the more we buy the less it will cost everyone for postage. I really fancy one, but i can not justify $64 dollers for one bolt. we would have to sort out postage in the UK, but that should not be anything more than a few pound recorded delivery. Let me know if you fancy it and we can get a list together.

mods if this in the wrong place could you move and accept my apologises.

james

Last edited:

jcooke

Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
Right, i have spoken to Ross jones at Boss paintball and he has said that if we put an order together of 10 or more he will do the bolt for $29 dollers and the total shipping would be $20 dollers so you would be looking at 31 dollers each shipped which is bloody good. Then all you would have is the postage in the UK.. $31 dollers is currently £20 which is a bargain.

jcooke

Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
Can not see the import tax being that much, should be a small package and depending how they mark it up, should not be that much.