Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

guerrilla air 88/4500

paintking

May 8, 2010
rap4uk are doing this tank for £136.17 ex vat does any one know if this is a good tank and will it work on a a5. i have read the description and the output pressure is 600-650psi will i need to get the hp conversion kit to work on the a5 and is it easy to do (i can always get my local paintball shop to do it if not. thanks for any answers

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
rap4uk are doing this tank for £136.17 ex vat does any one know if this is a good tank and will it work on a a5. i have read the description and the output pressure is 600-650psi will i need to get the hp conversion kit to work on the a5 and is it easy to do (i can always get my local paintball shop to do it if not. thanks for any answers
Great tank, really light and compact. Yes it should work with an A5 without you doing anything to it :D

Ian_Rap4UK

www.Rap4UK.com
Great tank, really light and compact. Yes it should work with an A5 without you doing anything to it :D
Though some Cyclones don't like the low pressure verions, but you can easily upgrade for around £10 to a high pressure system. We have tested low pressure on a range of cyclone tippmanns and have had no issues to date, but some users have reported issues (usually with a well used cyclone system).

Talfryn has reflected the feedback we have received so far - they are awesome.

Won't link to the high pressure kit as don't want to have comment removed but the kits are available.

Ian