Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Guerrilla air

MC13

Jun 2, 2010
Hi Guys,

Just need some advice, want to buy my first air system and been hearing some good things about Guerrilla air bottles. I have just a few questions.

1. Are these bottles PI or PM marked and passed all the requirements to use in the UK?
2. The sizes of these look different to ordinary bottles (i.e fatter) what type of bottle cover fit or are they standard sizes?
3. what alternatives would you recommend? As I am very new, I'm looking at something which is safe and relatively light which can be used for mini ivert and eclipse ego.

Thanks in advance

May 28, 2009
WALES
they're great got a 48ci , amazing, great reg , realy efficent and rellable , very light , they are slightly wider but shorter, yes they're PI tested and can be used in the uk only the one's that are though , wich you can get through lips they should have some in stock , yuo have to ring them to place an order though , dont know about tank cover as i've got an exalt on mine , and a realy good price

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Demon also have them (with myth reg) cracking bottles really light and as has been said they are a bit dumpier but really nice and tight. Really contemplating buying one myself then using my current tank as a backup.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Would be worth a call. If Demon have them in stock, they're a nice friendly bunch and may be able to work something out with the price. who knows?

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Used mine from Lips all season without issue, very impressed with weight. Was a tad too short for me though so put a Macdev asa extender on it to lengthen it a few inches. Use a standard Planet 1.1 cover on mine and fits spot on :)

MC13

Jun 2, 2010
Hi Guys, thanks alot for all your comments, I will give demon and LIPS a call later today to see if they have them in stock. As I am relatively new, I dont really know what a disk is but came accross the below comment when searching for this, how true would you say the statement below is? Is really one disk dangerious? and do Guerrilla air really use one disk?

"I'd recommend Pure Energy.
The Pure Energy reg's come with 2 burst disc's. A High and Low.
Protecting the Input and Output.
The Gorilla's only have 1.
When a regulator fails on the tank, a 2nd burst disc will save your remote/marker from blowing up in your face.
Example, this is what happens to your ASA when your regulator doesn't have a 2nd low pressure burst disc on it to prevent it from letting 4500psi into your marker.
Myth Reg's and similar ones with only 1 burst disc can be dangerous..."

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland