The Home Of European Paintball

gun purchase

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
fine

Originally posted by smartecosse

why have you got "dream marker" on u'r tag line then?

SYTRAXZ

"yes, I like the word GUN better than marker"

this pretty much confirms why you are on so many users ignore lists. why don't u both grow up a little. some people care about this sport and want it to last. the less bad press attached to it the better.
if this means that you have to call your big bad manly GUN a marker then so be it. and yes i'm sure most people do call them guns but it has to start somewhere!
:)

fine marker can be a code name lol. around the government press cops and other people except ballers the code word is marker but when u are amongst the company of ballers its a gun lol. well thats the way u all make it sound at least. but as for me constantly calling it a gun im proud.... people are always like guns are dangerious i dont like them so them im like, fine i dont care just stay away and leave ma alone and u aint gotta worry bout my pb gun now do u? and there like no and im like aight then then ther like but its un safe and im like diddnt we just have this talk!!!? then there like yes then im like aight then then i waslk away. works all the time but this is probably off topic now....

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
fine

Originally posted by SYTRAXZ

.... people are always like guns are dangerious i dont like them so them im like, fine i dont care just stay away and leave ma alone and u aint gotta worry bout my pb gun now do u..

SYTRAXZ..

could u refrase the bit about guns r dangerous,,, and explain what u mean, as guns aint dangerous!! the ppl who use them r dangerous,..

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
damn straight

damns staright guns aint dangerious its the people who are. if u got a gun with no bullets in it is it dangerious???no, same with a paintball gun but paintball guns cant do as much guns (with killing people i mean) u have a less likely change of killing some one with a pb gun than u do a regular gun.