Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gun sold to buyer. Gun worked perfectly when i sent it *Mod note* clsd till gun rtns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
I sold a luxe to tiffyman back in december and it was working fine when i sent it, i had only had it 1week before i sold it and used it once in that time. I did not take it apart other than to lube the bolt.

Gun was checked the day i sent it and worked fine then.

Now the luxe does not work properly due to a leak. Warped have checked it and said to send it to DLX as is under guarantee.

Tiffyman now wants a full refund on the gun meaning he gets his geo, rotor, pack and game back plus the cash. And i am left with no cash and a gun that doesn't work.

I decided to post here in good faith to the mods, as the gun was working perfectly when it was sent.

I can probably get the original seller to vouch for the gun and me. And will contact him shortly to post up.

Thanks
Jon

tiffyman

Allthingspb.com
Sep 6, 2008
bromley, london,england
www.allthingspb.com
i have spoken to chris about the luxe and he said it worked fine as well. but i can get 3 people to vouch for me, that when i recived it i went to use it and it was leaking.

warped have had it for the last month trying to fix it, with no luck. they have put it down to a cracked frame.

i hope the mods can understand why i have asked for a refund

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'd be inclined to say that if this deal was done in december, why has it taken until february for the problems to come to light?

Something like a cracked frame, in my house at least, would be noticed when I unpacked the thing as the first thing I do is remove grips, give the gun a good once over, and then click the solenoid a few times to make sure it's alive.

Just sitting on the fence here, I'm sure we'll get this sorted. I have an idea, but i want more details from both of you.

Ninja edit, i've just re read to see Warped have had it for a month.

In this case if warped say it's under warranty, I'd suggest sending it back to DLX, and you can sort out the cost of postage between you.

Tiffyman, you'll get a practically new marker back I'd imagine, Ghost you'll get to keep all your gear and save yourself the hassle of shipping etc etc.

Sound fair?? Keeping in mind that either of you could be trying to pull a fast one, I'm only looking at it from a neutral perspective.

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
Thanks for the input dusty

I would have noticed the cracked frame as would both of the chris's (original seller and this buyer). and when it was sent there was no crack in the frame as i had checked it all when sent. Was posted with plenty of packaging to protect it and was in the luxe box anyways.

I don't know waht would have happend to give it the cracked frame anyway. And im sure tiffyman would have contacted me ASAP to say there was a crack in the frame

ANOTHER NINJA EDIT TO COUNTER DUSTY'S NINJA EDIT::::

Ive spoke to tiffyman and have said im happy to help cover postage to DLX

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Could it have been damaged while being delivered? but i guess it would be hard to prove that it was. if it was sent recorded delivery could'nt you claim off the insurance? just a thought!

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Thanks for the input dusty

I would have noticed the cracked frame as would both of the chris's (original seller and this buyer). and when it was sent there was no crack in the frame as i had checked it all when sent. Was posted with plenty of packaging to protect it and was in the luxe box anyways.

I don't know waht would have happend to give it the cracked frame anyway. And im sure tiffyman would have contacted me ASAP to say there was a crack in the frame

ANOTHER NINJA EDIT TO COUNTER DUSTY'S NINJA EDIT::::

Ive spoke to tiffyman and have said im happy to help cover postage to DLX
I'll wait to hear from Tiffyman before closing this one out, obviously it leave him markerless for a while and I fear he may feel he's coming out of this worse off than he should, unfortunately its a second hand market, there is basically ZERO comeback. Ghost "could" basically brush it off and take no more to do with it, you wouldn't be able to do jack about it, at least he came on here to make an effort at resolving the situation.

tiffyman

Allthingspb.com
Sep 6, 2008
bromley, london,england
www.allthingspb.com
I'll wait to hear from Tiffyman before closing this one out, obviously it leave him markerless for a while and I fear he may feel he's coming out of this worse off than he should, unfortunately its a second hand market, there is basically ZERO comeback. Ghost "could" basically brush it off and take no more to do with it, you wouldn't be able to do jack about it, at least he came on here to make an effort at resolving the situation.
thanks for all the help guys, me and ghost have decide to both cover ths postage cost to dlx.

ghost if you could let me know about claiming from the post office.

thanks again guys

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Ok then, PM me when you get it back and I'll reopen the thread you can arrange to hold hands and dance in the forest in a celebration of your new friendship.

Well done, shows what can be quickly accomplished when things are approached in a logical and sensible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.