Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo b v35 programing problems

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
Hi I bought a second Halo b+v35 in an empire shell recently from the secondhand classifieds, recieved it but cant get it to switch to the programming mode, its stuck in 'code 1'. I have notified the seller, just wondering if theres anything I am doing wrong? As I understand it you have to hold the power button for approximately 5 seconds untill it flashes, I do this and nothing happens, no flashing no lights, ect. It switches on ok and the batteries are fine it feeds paint ok. Do you think the boards at fault?

cheers for any ideas,
Paul.

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
Who knows dude, i might take you up on that if things go tits up with this unit:p When and how much would you be asking? if you dont mind me asking.

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
ok mate, yep I tried them, although the problem is I cant get the hopper to go into the program mode, nothing happens when I hold the power button down :(

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Hold the button down for 10 secs the light will go red then green and keep cycling, press the button again to the required setting it will continue to cycle for 10 secs with for example 1 green then 3 red (2 presses) after 10 secs the hopper will power off itself, turn it back on (2 or 3 sec press) now it will flash (example) 1 red then 3 green (you are in setting 3) then play :D

If this dont work then its not a V35 and is probs just a standard halo :D