Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo/Reloader bits

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Hello. I'm after a magna clutch system for my reloader and an anti jam thingy (beads replacement). If you have any other bits and pieces for the Halo/Reloader hoppers let me know, i might be interested in those too :)

Cheers,
Chris.

EDIT! Forgot i need a complete screw set as well.

Last edited:

magicmonkey

Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Hello MajorFaff (lol). Silly question...What does the complete kit have that the upgrade doesn't? I cant find the complete kits in the UK but i've found the upgrade kit for £10.

Question. Are there any speed feed solutions where you can quickly replace it with a hinged lid without having to disassemble the loader? I love my speed feed, but not in the rain :(

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
One of the chaps just let me know I need pictures... I'll do that when I get home for you :) (FOR PICTURE PLEASE SEE POST #9)

There are two kits:
1) The Upgrade kit which includes pretty much everything
2) The Tune up kit which doesn't have as much stuff, it's intended to get the clutch exactly how you want it.

As far as I'm aware the tune up kit only includes the metal plates, magnets and springs. The upgrade kit includes everything you need, rip wheel, bar, springs, metal plates, magnets, drive cone, drive cone cover, spring housing, postive non-spring housing, circlips. Everything you need to upgrade a halo/reloader (or repair a magna).

Speed feed hinge lid: Best ask in the 'Hoppers' section about that tbh.

If you can get it cheaper than I'm offering, go for it :)

Last edited:

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Arh Ok sweet cheers. I was hoping i could just get the upgrade kit but i guess i'll need the whole thing. Would you take £15?

Cheers, I'll start a topic :)
I think you are getting confused. There are two kits. The upgrade (the whole lot which upgrades a halo/reloader to a magna drive setup), and the tune up kit, which is for existing magna clutch users to fine tune their setup (or if they have lost magnets/plates).

I am not going to consider any offer yet until I have pictures up as per the rules :)

magicmonkey

Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Yeah i think i am a little confused. Show us a pic and it might make more sense.
Basically i have a Reloader B and i want it to have the magnetic clutch system so it's less harsh on paint. I could just buy a new hopper but this old thing has served me well since day one!

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Ok, here you go. Brand new kit (ignore the RF Transmitters in the top right, they were just in the same bag). EDIT: Just realised I didn't spread the plates out that are underneath the magnet holder, but they are all there, as are all the circlips etc.