Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Halo's

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Nope, I aint pretending to be angelic, just wondering if anyone knows where I can find out more (or register to get more info when it's available).

Just another option being looked at and possibly considered (just incase the other half's reading this), along with the Sandridge and the RaceGrip intellifeed. Anybody got any knowledge or experience of these as well?

Ta

speedfreak

MRfixit
Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
hi - you can get more info on the halo at www.odysseypaintball.com,I have a sandridge force 5 cocker and if its the loader info that sandridge modifys then you cant get it in the uk & has a waiting list in the usa.if you want info for the F5 then contact me via the board.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
I saw the prototypes (one black, one clear), unfinished. They are remarkably balanced but I question the total weight involved with that many AA batteries. We think it will work off a single 9 v but the makers are avoiding such suggestions due to the lack of consistency of one battery versus many.

Don't listen to the hype, it's driving the price up. Judge for yourself once you've seen them in action - the one that was in our last tournament worked fine but wasn't anything special from the Rev's all around it.

I'd be curious if (Halo and Angel) it could be easily set up for intellifeed,
Larry

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
I had it confirmed that the HALO will successfully work from a single 9v battery from an outside source but have not reached the designer yet.

I'm hoping to find out if there are any risks (can't imagine what) to a single 9v, and if intellifeed is possible,
Larry