The Home Of European Paintball

Hello gamers...360 games!.. (UK)

WooDzYo

Blitzed Media
Dec 26, 2005
Cambridge
www.facebook.com
UPDATE ! 21/02/07

To anyone thats interested, mates computer shop had closing down sale and i brought all his 360 games. These games are brand new and still sealed! selling extras cause i dont need more than one copy for myself! 25 quid each! (P+P included)

tony hawks project 8 (1)
PES 6 (2)
call of duty 3 (1)
dead rising (1)
just cause (1)
saints row (2)

[/COLOR]
so if interested choose game/s and let me know which ones.
then payment by PAYPAL !

Will do a deal if buyin a few.

happy gaming.

WooDzYo

Blitzed Media
Dec 26, 2005
Cambridge
www.facebook.com
hi

yeah sorry, just any 4 games. Can even be same one if you want...but with newer ones would prefer to give 4 different people chance to own it at this price, So just one copy of Lost planet each sorry....it is an amazing game!

after people have paid i will be posting the games to them on wednesday next week, cause i dont wanna be going to post office everyday....so get your games choosen and paid for a.s.a.p!

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
yeah sorry, just any 4 games. Can even be same one if you want...but with newer ones would prefer to give 4 different people chance to own it at this price, So just one copy of Lost planet each sorry....it is an amazing game!
There actually for me and one of the guys I work with.. so in essence they are for two different people ;)

I get what you mean though :)

WooDzYo

Blitzed Media
Dec 26, 2005
Cambridge
www.facebook.com
ok

cause of pm`s i will sell each game on its own or as many as you want. just pm me the game/s and i will send you my paypal addy. TELL EVERYONE WHO HAS 360 !!!! chance to grab a bargin!