Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help 1 vs 2

shane87

Jul 16, 2002
www.livetopaintball.cjb.net
what do you mean? if close like his gun from my back than, he just came around the left and i went around the right, or do you mean he was 1/4 up the field when he started the run but was in my blind spot

Dragons' Frontguy

Bling Bling..
Feb 17, 2003
Aalborg Denmark
www.teamdragons.dk
Keep it tight!! get out and shoot... Don't concentrate on just one player - If you get pinned down, you lost the game. Don't be afraid to move. Sometimes they get careless, and just more or less walk down to you while shooting - Use your snapshot, and make them pay!!

Meyer

Personally, I like being in a 2 on 1, simply because I know what they are going to do. They know they don't want to just trade paint with you, beause they know you have 2 targets to shoot at, and odds are one of them is going to make a mistake before you. Thus, they will either try to spread wide across the field and angle you out, or try to pin you down and mug you. For the former, just play smart, and sweetspot one of them as they are moving. If they try to take you down, do not let yourself get pinned in, and pop the guy that tries to mug you.

Whatever you do, realize that a 2 on 1 is paintball at its best. Just you, your wits, and some massive cajones against 2 opponents who can already taste their victory. There is no better feeling in the game then taking out those 2 fools who didn't give you enough respect, and lost because of it.

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
First, make sure you know where the two opponents are. If one is in the back and one is at your 40, you know which one is more likely to come for you.

Second, as soon as you realize you're in a 2 on 1 top off your hopper. Nothing sucks worse than running out of paint at a time like that. Neatness doesn't count so if you only get 20 balls in your hopper but you do it fast, that's 20 more shots you can take. If your hopper is already full, drop a pod on the ground so you can pick it up without reaching back.

Third, think. The two things that will keep you alive and give you any chance to pull out a victory are your shooting skills and your brain. Listen for where the paint is coming from. If one of your opponents goes quite, he may be coming for you or moving. That's a good opportunity to catch him in the open. Just be aware that he may be posted up and waiting for you to show yourself. Look for them to do what Meyer said - either spread the field and pinch you or one of them to come mug you.

Four, don't come out in the same location. Come out high, low, mid to keep the opponents from posting on your spot. Make sure to switch back and forth between sides.

Manning26

Yeah, I'm coming in late, but...

one of the best ways to suck one of the players in is to shoot one in, hold him in with a constant stream of paint, and wrap your head around the front of your bunker. You'll often catch the #2 guy coming out of cover to nail you. Watch any paintball videos of the pro's and you'll see the back guys shooting from the hip, well, they're holding someone in so they can peek out and get a good look at the field, same principle.
Good luck.

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
I was in the wrong end of a four on one at the lps indoor one time,
what I did was shout "jamie watch my line, just watch left"
and I shot a few right, I then quickly fired down my tape and this guy was looking right round his bunjer trying to see where my fictional team mate was.

George

Jul 17, 2001
Ohio, USA
Visit site
They are all giving you good tips. Something else to consider is to shoot at one guy and look at the other. Once you come out and have put the first guy in, keep the paint on him for a second and look around. It isnt' that hard to keep a stream of paint on a target and allow your eyes to wander.
Practice 1-1's, 2-1's, 3-1's, etc. It's all going to happen sometime, so when your team is practicing... actually practice. Doing it enough times, you'll learn what works for you and what doesn't. It also doesn't hurt to try moving. If they know you're the last guy, they'll most likely be holding you with one player and sending the other to do you. Surprise them and take the initiative. Try moving. It may surprise them long enough when they realize that you've shot one of them because you were somewhere other than where they expected. Make sure that you don't come out from the same heights or they'll begin to aim at that spot. Also, don't get in a ryhthm. If they can predict when you're coming out, you're done.