Help/advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
With refrence to following thread;
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?142460-Sold

As you can see my self and the seller (cool1308) did come to an agreement to solve the issue, although I felt the amount agreed was pityfull I was made to believe it was the only option (I'm a sucker for a sob story)

But the trigger he was supposed to send me has not arrived although he said in the thread that he posted it last friday and yet I have recieved nothing! He seems to be ignoring me I have tried to contact him but had nothing back. He is I believe on holiday and he told me that he would have no access to the internet but he has been active on the forum despite this! (please see disruption gear sale thread to show he has been active today)

As for what he and me agreed he clearly lied to me about him and his father being in a bad finacial situation and him not having any money now or in the near future because he has no job.... its clearly a lie because he's in the process of buying goods on the 'Disruption gear sale' thread only a week later, what makes it worse is that he actually bartered me down to £30 saying he had no money whilst feeding me a sob story! I was also contacted by another forum user to tell me that He is due to be selling two pmr's when back from his holiday so he clearly does have means to pay me back!!

I dont know what to do, I'm so angry he lied to me and took advantage of my good nature. As he has lied am I in a position to say I want a full refund as he has broken the deal, I hate to go back on my word am I in the right?

Help!

Any Advice will be appreciated
Ashley

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
firstly, are you sure you haven't recieved the trigger yet as i sent out the day i said i did and i even drove to the nearest main post office and delivered it in there.
and secondly i am only trying to buy them as i have sold my old pair of pads to a friend, as he still plays for my old team and i need some for the nspl so am trying to get the cheapest pe ones i can hence the disruption kit as i have changed teams
and i never said that my parents were in a bad financial situation, i said i was and it is true i am.
and how have i broken the deal, i swear on my lifeeeee that i sent off the trigger and my mum can vouch for that
i will send you over another tenner if the trigger does not arrive within 2 days and i really am very sorry about that, maybe i didn't put enough postage on it...
i am trying to track it down atm but only sent via normal first class stamp as i thougt that that would be enough.

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
No the trigger has not arrived. The point is mate you did feed me a sob a story, you said your parents could not give you money to pay me back, You achknowledged the gun was more scratched than it said on the forum you had the cheek to barter me down to £30 when I wanted a full refund telling me how you didn't want it hanging over you whilst on holiday giving it the whole I'm so remorsfull voice, if I was that remorsfull I would have sold my new ego (you know the one you bought with my money) to make sure I could pay the person back, I certainly would do my up most to pay them back to a point where I wouldn't be in a financial position to go buying stuff a week later!!! You yet agen have bent/moulded the truth to get me to agree to a deal just like how you bent/moulded the truth on the condition of the gun to get me to buy it!

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
Look Tom wait for MODs input or this is just going to turn into a slanging match which will get us no where.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
well i'm sorry but we came to that agreement and i kept my side, i'm sorry about the trigger and if you have paypal i can send you £10 now, the money i would have used to buy me some arm pads
and if the trigger does turn up i will be expecting that to be refunded

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
i will send you over another tenner if the trigger does not arrive within 2 days and i really am very sorry about that, maybe i didn't put enough postage on it...
i am trying to track it down atm but only sent via normal first class stamp as i thougt that that would be enough.

If the trigger does not arrive then you will be obligated to give him a full refund.

Give it another week, Royal mail does not consider items lost for 15 days, so it may just be stuck in the system.

Reactions: Cool3108

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
No I wont add you as a friend on face book I want to do this on the forum where I'm covered and cant be accused of anything I have not done or said.

Status
Not open for further replies.