Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help from french people needed...

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Don't make me laugh

English vs. French for what? Y'all are arguing over who sits on the bench or fills the pots. Soon as the big, bad American shows up flashing the bling, shootin' some fools, and showing off a bright, shiny smile with rows of even, WHITE teeth you boys are done. :D ;)

D

duffistuta

Yeah but

you always show up too late and showboat, after the French have capitulated and we've done all the hard work...and it's that guilt that's driving Dubya to be especially prompt for WW III.

D

duffistuta

That's cos

I'm Irish.

(he says, playing the Irish ancestry card in a pathetic attempt to duck the question).

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Nice try, kids

Originally posted by Baca Loco
you'd both be speaking German now if it wasn't for us. :p
Und was ist loss mit Deutsch, Herr Wahnsinnige Kuh?

Okay, in reply to those pro-French sentiments:

Originally posted by Zargou
french are just the best cuz :
1- french have so much charm
2- frenchie don t eat bean at the breakfast andthen we don t "degaz" faire prout en francais . when we are with some girl.
3- frenchie make the best electro music
4- frenchie invented Supairball
5- french food is just the best .
6- frenchiie are simply the best cuz i m frenchi :-p joke .
7- Michael Youn is french .
1- Yeah right, then why do the French women flock to me whenever I'm there? :D
2- Neither do we, but I'd much prefer that English insta-heartattack stuff over that French no-idea-what-I'm-eating-and-I-don't-think-I-wanna-know stuff.
3- So? Techno is the devil's music, therefore all French must be considered evil.
4- I though Laurent was half Marrocan? Must have been the North African part of him that did that...
5- Which explains why there are NO French restaurants where I live, and plenty of every other country in the world.
6- Hmmm. Okay, you said it was a joke, so we'll forgive you. :p
7- The fact that so far no one has heard of him, must say something about how "great" this guy really is.

All in good fun ofcourse.

And yet

We're still there buddy. And if we hadn't travelled to all these loverly places then you'd all still be chasing buffalo with your dream-catchers, living in tents and painting with your fingers.

The only thing that strikes me as familiar is that two countries are have an arguement and the Yanks have to wade on in!!