Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Me Chaps!

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
I know this has probably been discussed loads of times before.........but..... Is the angel an accurate marker? (in comparison to my evolution), dont bite my head off this is a serious question.

Chris;)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Can't tell you much about the Evo, cos it's been ages since I fired one. If it's comparible to a freeflow, it's great.
I shoot an Angel and have no problems with them at all. Just try one, it's all down to personal preference, some people love cockers, some people hate them, some people love Angels, some people can't hot a barn with them.....

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, it depends on how well an Angel fits in your hand. It tends to be a bit of a hinderance to accuracy that people use its rate of fire a bit too much instead of focusing on aiming accurately. They use it as a bit of a crutch and a panic button at the same time, and by doing so they wiggle around a bit too much and their shot patterns widen up a bit more than what would be if they settled down and shot maybe 2 or 3 fewer balls per second and shorter strings. Set your drop forward to be just the right length for you--that in itself contributes as much to accuracy as the barrel. Depending on the weight of your gun, tank, and barrel and the length of the latter two in addition to the length of your arms that position will be unique to that combination. This may sound anal retentive but it is actually crucial to getting your shots where you want them when you don't have much time to think about it, which is 75%+ of competitive paintball.