Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help with Eblade values

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
A friend has found a couple of Eblades in a shed clearout.

Put fresh batteries in them and they both power on. VER 1.06 comes up on the display. Have manually cocked and they fire too. Unable to test with air as the tanks are empty and out of test (like waaaaayyyyyyy out of test).

Can't screw my tank on as it doesn't fit they are so old.......

Looking for any help with:-

a) What they are

b) What are they worth today

Many thanks

Wingy...

Eblade1.jpg Eblade2.jpg Eblade3.jpg Eblade4.jpg Eblade5.jpg

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Silver/grey fade looks like an original Nexus cocker (pre-DC1/DC2) - same as the silver/blue you sold me ages ago. Dunno about the filthy one, but I like body. Not sure on prices, but cockers don't seem very popular in the UK at the moment, so I'm guessing sub-£200 for the Nexus, less for the filthy one unless it turns out to be uber-rare.

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
The left one could be a freeflow , possibly a rhythm. I'm not big into those so I could be wrong. Eblade doesn't look original so maybe that's going to hurt it..

The right hand is an eclipse nexus Signature series from 2K3 / 2K4. It looks all original except the HPR should be match annoed, not chrome. Sale in full working order in the UK for £200 to £250. Sale in the states $600ish.

They both look like they need a lot of work though. Sold as is the price will be significantly less as parts are getting harder to find and normally have to be shipped in from the US.

Be careful about shipping to the states though. The last one I sent got bounced back to me. Paypal charges are a buttload as well.

Last edited:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
clean that nexus sig series up and you'd be looking at around $700-800 max over the pond (less pp fees and shipping)

The other filthy one is a Shocktech 2003 'hook-up' series. It was originally a mechanical marker and the Eblade frame has been added to it, ask your friend if he has the original slider frame for it.! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: baudsenseless

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
The right hand is an eclipse nexus Signature series from 2K3 / 2K4. It looks all original except the HPR should be match annoed, not chrome.
The first gen Nexus cockers had a chrome black magic reg, as did the early pre 'factory' eclipse eblades. The REALLY early ones had a different solenoid cover as seen HERE. The one shown in the original post is from mid-late 2003 if memory serves me correctly.

Last edited:

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
The early nExus sigs as standard had matched anno regs. that one in the pic is jacks, so he would have put whatever he had to hand, std can be seen on one of my old ones here.......

That would have come from the factory with a matching anno one..... like another of my ex's here also an early one........
or not my pic, but another of mine...

tbh tho no one can be 100% on eclipse cockers, as some of the time they stuck random bits on random markers, using whatever they had

and yep eelz is right, its a shocktech hookup, would have looked like this......(not one of mine lol)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
tbh tho no one can be 100% on eclipse cockers, as some of the time they stuck random bits on random markers, using whatever they had
Aint that the truth. During 2003 the team I was on used to train alongside Nexus and I distinctly remember a number of the team guns (not just Jack's) had the chrome black magic reg with both types of solenoid covers. This is probably what's skewed my perspective as they were using guns that were a bit more development models with mix & match pieces. Heck, for all we know this gun could be a former team gun.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
A friend has found a couple of Eblades in a shed clearout.

Put fresh batteries in them and they both power on. VER 1.06 comes up on the display. Have manually cocked and they fire too. Unable to test with air as the tanks are empty and out of test (like waaaaayyyyyyy out of test).

Can't screw my tank on as it doesn't fit they are so old.......

Looking for any help with:-

a) What they are

b) What are they worth today

Many thanks

Wingy...

View attachment 22271 View attachment 22272 View attachment 22273 View attachment 22274 View attachment 22275

I'm willing to take a punt - I'll give you £200 for both, sold as seen, working or not.

You can keep the tanks and regs, though, and sell them seperately.

If you accept, no need to post the guns (as they would be heavy).

Hold onto them until we see each other - I'm sure we'll bump into one another at some point.

Reactions: Evil Rich

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Screw the rest of these Poor Men Gun Whores, 50p and some pocket lint for both, I'm cutting my own throat at that! :D

Reactions: Game