Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help with getting a marker

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Buy a paintball video/dvd and show her why you want one!

She probabbly has the same opinion on Paintball as a large majority of other people. Ie.......war recreaction, stag do partys, shooting people in the streets for fun etc.....

:)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
E-mail me.........come to a practice with us and we'll let you try out some decent kit......we need new players and we can loan you stuff too, also ensure you don't get stung on price.
Bring ya mum........ decent group of lads, nice team and I'm a teacher so I'll talk her round ;)

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
didja get my e-mail? we are looking for some swift, front players.

I was going to say we are looking for some younger players, but one of our backmen has charges pending for something similar :)

I'm Sunderland, but most of the team are Newcastle, team HQ is Cuba-Cuba on John Dobson street (not that you'd be familiar with that at your age :))

Got some cool stuff sorted for next season too, and I'm frantically buying up kit so we've got lots of team spares.
(E-blades, eclipse cockers no crap)
Got any friends who are interested? be a lot easier to get involved that way particularly if you are interested in tournament.
Gimme an E-mail we'll sort something out :)

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by O.J
thanxs jose, i sent ya that mail. but n e more tips from n e 1 else would still b good ;)
still haven't got anything from you yet. Did it bounce?

Best bet is to get decent masks etc....... and rec until you can afford something worth having. (Unless you just want something to give an "advantage" on punter days.......not nice, don't be that player).
You'll get a much better marker for your money if you get to know your stuff (come play with us and try out a few) find out what you like and buy second hand from a reputable baller.
That way you could get you something that would see you through to tourneys, rather than entry level that you'd fast grow out off.
Come to a practice and we'll sort you out :)
E mail to Ianp8ntball@aol.com that might work.

Also, if you go to a site to play regularly, then you have a legitimate use for the marker and you get to fill the air/co2 whenever you want. That should make it easier to convince them to buy you one.
(If your not going to a site then I wouldn't let you buy one :)