Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heres To Hoping.......

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
I don't know about you guys, but this upcoming big game is what i've been waiting for since i started paintball about 18 months ago.

I know this an't even a mark on how long some of you guys have been doing it, but hey everyone starts somewhere :)

So far, i have only been able to play rec-ball, as the site i marshall at can't get any more land at the minute to be able to erect a Sup-Air training field.

I always read about the big scenario games over in america, for example the big 24/48 hour wayne dollack(sp?) ones, with night games, missions etc.

And even tho some of your pro-ballers out there frown upon this form of paintball, i feel its a great way to play paintball, as you feel as though you are playing for a reason, or an ulimate goal, rather then grabbing a flag on a football pitch. Not that i'm anti-supair etc, i can't wait to start playing it.

I think there should be alot more Scenario games in england! Hopefully this upcoming game organized by warpedsports will be a raging sucess, and will hopefully set the wheels in motion for alot of other sites in England to organize simliar events.

I can't wait to meet a load of other ballers, and it will be very refreshing to be in an enviroment where 400+ people have this great game in common :)

So come on people, book into this game, and heres to more and more scenario games in the future :)

Cya

Neil

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
My thoughts exactly :)
I was thinking of going over to the States to take part in an MXS scenario, Challenge park xtreme, or one of the world recod games( 1800 + players!)
There was talk of a scenario game at Diablo triple x, and possibly another South Park. Hopefully , more field owners will take note of these events, and see a market.

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
DOH

i know that paul, i'm counting the numbers as much as you are ;)

i'm saying that i hope it sparks more of an interest in scernario gaming in the UK, and that it will become more frequent as a result of this upcoming game :)

Cheers

Neil

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
I assume your'e referring to the 'Command and Conquer' scenario game? That was a bummer, I was looking forward to that , too. The guy who was organising the game has said he will try and do something this year.
here's hoping , again....:rolleyes:

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
places to stay

Originally posted by warped sports
:D Stop hoping this big game is real with real numbers 458
booked :p cheers
Paul Parkes
Warped Sports
for those of us that are planning on travelling from a fair distance can u recommend some local places to the site to stay?