Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hey robbo...

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Everyone has to have their side hobbies. He may have been given that Angel for some reason or another and decided to play with it for show or just as something new.

I have a more important question for Robbo: Why the hell is it so hard to find PGI on newsstands here in London? It's like not being able to buy Jack Daniel's in Lynchburg, and almost more frustrating since I'll still be over here for a little less than a month. I MUST HAVE MY WEEKLY PGI DOSEAGE OR I WILL GO COMPLETELY NUTS!!!

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
uh oh... we have a rocket scientist here...

Originally posted by KillerOnion
Everyone has to have their side hobbies. He may have been given that Angel for some reason or another and decided to play with it for show or just as something new.

I have a more important question for Robbo: Why the hell is it so hard to find PGI on newsstands here in London? It's like not being able to buy Jack Daniel's in Lynchburg, and almost more frustrating since I'll still be over here for a little less than a month. I MUST HAVE MY WEEKLY PGI DOSEAGE OR I WILL GO COMPLETELY NUTS!!!
i asked pete the question, not you. and you obvisoulsy don't have the "answer." on the other hand, i have an "answer" to your dilemna... SUBSCRIBE!!! (and it's monthly)... don't quit your day job.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Uh, I'm away from my home right now, Einstein. I *could* have them mailed over to me, but that would cost as much or more than the magazine itself. Instead of the added expense and trouble of contacting home to accomplish this, it'd be nicer to be able to just pick one up locally, wouldn't it?

I know it's monthly, but I read issues (like the ones I have saved from awhile ago that are still fun to read) about every other day, particularly new ones two or three times so I get the most out of it. Shut your pie hole, dumbass.

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
I believ robbo is switching to an E Mag, that is why he keeps thanking john and jackie sosta of AGD europe at the end of his articles. I think he is just waiting till he can get a modular body e mag done for him in fade then he will come back to the fold

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
dorkus aurelius...

Uh, I'm away from my home right now, Einstein. I *could* have them mailed over to me, but that would cost as much or more than the magazine itself. Instead of the added expense and trouble of contacting home to accomplish this, it'd be nicer to be able to just pick one up locally, wouldn't it?

I know it's monthly, but I read issues (like the ones I have saved from awhile ago that are still fun to read) about every other day, particularly new ones two or three times so I get the most out of it. Shut your pie hole, dumbass.
face it, you're a "tool." you gotta resort to empty threats and get all bent out of shape 'cuz you've proven to yourself and everyone on this board that you are an @$$. patience is a virtue, fanboy...

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
Originally posted by Bad Dave
I believ robbo is switching to an E Mag, that is why he keeps thanking john and jackie sosta of AGD europe at the end of his articles. I think he is just waiting till he can get a modular body e mag done for him in fade then he will come back to the fold
what about mr.robinson and the green DARK LCD at toulouse pictured in WARPIG?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Exactly where is the threat, let alone an empty one, in any post of mine in this thread or others? A minute's worth of looking will show you there are none. Hrm...time to get a new prescription for those glasses, eh Senseless?

The only thing proven to myself and other people on this board is my superior level of thought in comparison to that of sensei. I ask the simple question of why PGI is apparently not common in its locale of origin, a very valid question answerable (and hopefully fixable) by many of the PGI writers who frequent this board, and someone attacks me rhetorically and loses rather pathetically. My question now is why people such as sensei aren't born into other species where the stupid are prompty eaten and taken out of the population.

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz........

Exactly where is the threat, let alone an empty one, in any post of mine in this thread or others? A minute's worth of looking will show you there are none. Hrm...time to get a new prescription for those glasses, eh Senseless?

The only thing proven to myself and other people on this board is my superior level of thought in comparison to that of sensei. I ask the simple question of why PGI is apparently not common in its locale of origin, a very valid question answerable (and hopefully fixable) by many of the PGI writers who frequent this board, and someone attacks me rhetorically and loses rather pathetically. My question now is why people such as sensei aren't born into other species where the stupid are prompty eaten and taken out of the population.
boring...