Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all M25 opens it's door to visitors

Hi all,

If you don't already know the M25 (high way to heaven) leauge is all about getting tourney paintball out of the woods and getting the public to see what we are about.

So if your free on the 16th of march sitting at home......... boored ......then get in your car, on your bike, grab a bus or step on a train to bricket wood bring your mates there's pleanty to do.

With 3 of englands top international pro teams playing your sure to see some great ball .

There's compertions to enter and the trade village to drool over and paintball mags.

What more could you want .............. well yes there a swimmimg pool too and even a hair dresser yes I kid you not ;)

If you haven't already got a team and fancy playing, then bring your kit and if you get there early ie 7.30ish you may well end up getting offered a game on the day

Lots of teams are looking for players it just depands on your level of commitment and what and were you want to play.

I have attached a link to my site and how to get there details are on the booking form

http://www.diablopaintballing.com/f...s=&threadid=337

feel free to wander around every one is freindly and most are southern based.

We will have 25+ southern teams playing so it really would be a shame to miss it.

Every one is welcome and its a great venue hope to see you there :)