Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi All

smithsmith42

Jul 5, 2013
the sly have a lot of padding on them it is madness aha it takes the bounce out when you get shot in the face but im going for I4s soon

UGE

Jul 6, 2013
E-Vents/I4's/Profits I would say are the highest rated masks among the community, shop around though, use the stores that support the website, or the classified section on the forum
i know im being daft now but i can only find e-vents and l4s, i dont seem to be able to find profits? i can find Proto but thats about it. are JT and Proto any good? my budget is around £50 give or take and thats with a thermal lens.

Cheers

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Hi UDE and welcome :)

You'd be welcome to run with the Northants Giants at Paintfest if you wanted to. There's about 12 of us going g and a few who have never met each other so you will fit in great.

We've got a couple of players from Leicester in the team.

Check out our Web page

Www.northants-giants.Co.Uk

Cheers.

Reactions: UGE

UGE

Jul 6, 2013
Thanks GodForbid, unfortunately i will be at rebel on the 27th :( talk about bad timing. going to have a look at your site though ;)

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
GodForbid, your team page on your webpage is down, was looking at who to shoot all weekend and now Im not sure

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Thanks GodForbid, unfortunately i will be at rebel on the 27th :( talk about bad timing. going to have a look at your site though ;)
That's a shame mate, it's the best event of the year imo!

Yeah have a look and say hi on the forum :)

That's strange James it's working fine for me? But thanks for letting me know :)

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Does for me now aswell, must have just been at the time :/ I will look out for you all

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Hi James, wheres paintfest if thats not a daft question? i looked to send a pm but cant find an option so guessing i need to do atleast 10 msgs on the board first

Cheers
Paintfest is at national paintball fields bassets pole Sutton Coldfield

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Hi guys and girls

Newbie here from Leicester, with more than likely dumb questions, but hey you gotta start somewhere.

Im new to paintball and have been a few times, as i dont get to go as much as i would like i would like to join a team or club in the Leicester (area)

as im going to Rebel sports within the month and intend to go more regular, i thought it would be time to start looking and some kit.
the main item im after is a good mask for not a lot of ££ or the other half will kill me. preferably one that wont fog up as well.

Thanks in advance

UGE
Go diamond wars held at npf last Sunday of the month runs jan till November with a break in August 10 episodes in total one of which is paintfest big game usual dw costs 60 quid that includes 2000 paintballs you can buy extra paint at 45 quid a case and there usually quite good and let you use it on walk ons. Where abouts in the Leicester area I'm from hinckley. And will be shooting for usde at septs dw you are welcome to tag along if you fancy it m8