Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi All

UGE

Jul 6, 2013
Hi guys and girls

Newbie here from Leicester, with more than likely dumb questions, but hey you gotta start somewhere.

Im new to paintball and have been a few times, as i dont get to go as much as i would like i would like to join a team or club in the Leicester (area)

as im going to Rebel sports within the month and intend to go more regular, i thought it would be time to start looking and some kit.
the main item im after is a good mask for not a lot of ££ or the other half will kill me. preferably one that wont fog up as well.

Thanks in advance

UGE

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Welcome to the sport and the forum. First thing I notice is that if your in Leicester and are looking at going to play at the end of the month, go to Paintfest. You would love it and its a whole weekend event of shooting peoples.

With the mask situation it really depends upon yourself. You need a Mask that is comfortable and you like, I personally use an Empire X-Ray at the moment but am changing to Dye I4s. You should visit a shop/dealer (Paintfest there will be many) and ask to try a few on, see what you prefer and then go from there.

If you go to Paintfest (Not that Im hinting) join the USDE :)

Reactions: frenchy2475

UGE

Jul 6, 2013
Hi James, wheres paintfest if thats not a daft question? i looked to send a pm but cant find an option so guessing i need to do atleast 10 msgs on the board first

Cheers

smithsmith42

Jul 5, 2013
don't speed post because it gets rest then you gotta do it all again just take it easy or go in a normal chat for and have a convo on what to get that kind of stuff :)

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Paintfest is at NPF Bassetts Pole in the West Midlands... Not far from Drayton Mannor I believe

UGE

Jul 6, 2013
if i knew that i would have popped in the other week when i went to the zoo lol