Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HMM?why is it that no one can awnser this question?

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
ive had a look at the furom from way back to now (yeah i know to much time on my hands ;) ) but where the hell do people buy there paintballs?,i mean ive looked loads of places and can never seemt o find anywhere that will sell them for a decent price,i mean one guy wanted to sell 2000 for 70 quid and they were low grade
where do you lot buy paintballs,internet?,shops?
let me know guys

dan

p.s im in england too so players in england please reply as going to us or other countries to get p/balls is a long way to go dont you think?)

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
best place that i know of is planet.

goto :-

www.paintballplanet.co.uk

they sell quite a good range of paint, but you gotta remeber that they don't add VAT on...plus postage can be a pain....I think that will be about £70 (with p&p) but at least you're getting quality stuff like Diablo.

L

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
ok i just checked at planet and with VAT and the postage they quote its only £49 thats for a box of 2000 Diablo Blaze.

Hope this helped.

:D

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Try
www.smartpartseurope.com
Diablo blaze for 43 quid(inc. VAT) plus postage on top.
diablo Inferno 45 quid +p&p
Diablo Hellfire 52 quid +p&p
Ive used them for bit before and they've been very good and quick.i only got small stuff but postage was UPS and cost about 7 quid(would use pound sign but i'm using an american keyboard and can't find it) but i dunno if it'll cost more for paintballs.
I've used planetpaintball and the're pretty quick too.dunno costs there though.
hope this helps ya!
tb-303

Where to get paint from

Hi,

We usually get our paint (usally diablo) at a tournament, they are often willing to sell at a cheaper price than a retail outlet, particularly if your team has a good reputation (In my dreams!), it is fresh (has been storred correctly) and you can always take the paint back if there is a quality problem (uncommon, but I do remember opening 3 cases at the Road to Aruba tournament, each of which had a burst ball in them, making 500 of the 2000 useless. However becuase we were at the tournament, we could take it back and the vendor was happy to replace the paint.).

If you want the paint for a walk on etc, it might be worth negotiating with the to buy a large amount of paint (get all your mates together to agree each to buy a case) from the site, that way you can always take damaged paint back etc.

Hope that these ramblings are of some help

Not that I know anything!:p

Richard