Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush - 1st 2009 Woodland Tourny results.

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Firstly ... A big THANK YOU to every team and each player that turned up at the first 3-man woodland Tournament. A nice atmosphere and friendly play really made the whole thing worthwhile.

After 12 competitive qualifying games we hope you all had a great time, were worn out and enjoyed the format of the day.

Four 3-man teams went through to the Play-Offs and battled it out to determine the eventual Winners and Runners-Up.

Team Storm Falcons went on to win the day, after a great 1 on 1 battle in the Semi's with Justin Vs Steve from Team Running man. Great game guys !

Olly's Team ended up as runners up for the day, after a hard fought final, with relative newcomer Mike making the winning shot for the Falcons.

Throughout the day just 4 points separated 2nd, 3rd and 4th placed teams, with the 3rd place team being an a man down throughout the day - well played and very closely fought!

For this event, the winners walked away with FREE entry to the 2nd leg of the Tournament and the Runners-up get a FREE entry to our Pump Event. Upcoming tournaments will offer varied prizes, like above, but with extra cases of paint and various trinkets being offered. The more that book in and the more interest this series generates - the more prizes will on offer.

So thanks again and we look forward to seeing more of you on the next Tournament.

Please check out the next thread advertising the next Tournament for some new additions and savings !

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Once again, I shall say thank you on behalf of Team Storm Falcons. It was a brilliant day, I personally loved the whole thing espcially the pace of the games and the quick turn of the games too! And the weather was none to bad either.

Oh and I know what you mean about a cracking one on one in the semi-finals! Although I had already been shot out, I was so nervous watching Justin battling it out with that fella from team running man. All it needed was one shot, but luckily Justin got it on Steve's hopper! :D

But is was an amazing day, I'm already looking forward to the next one! And it'd be good to see all the people from this tournament at the next one as well, they were all good sports and very friendly. :)